Weekend homeschool links:
- What I wish people would stop saying to my child
- How to choose early chapter books for kids
- Games to play with sight word cards
- How to make a master homeschool binder
- 8 ways homeschooling has changed the way I parent
- Grab the kids to watch: A panda’s first 30 days
Before Stitch Fix, my biggest clothing problem was finding jeans that fit. So I was amazed when I got a pair in an early fix that slipped on like they were made just for me!
Now, thanks to SF, I have a handful of pairs I adore. Did I mention they’re styling for plus sizes too?! Check out all the details here.
This post contains affiliate links.