Weekend homeschool links:
- Balancing homeschool and life
- Overwhelmed? Ask yourself this one question.
- Our Laura Ingalls Wilder road trip
- Learning dispositions: Your child’s learning personality
- Choosing routine over schedule
- LeVar Burton: On discussing tragedy with your kids
It helps you LEARN the classics so you can TEACH the classics. I’ve participated for years now & have gleaned so much from their audio/video mentoring. Highly recommended!
My son Elijah used Reading Eggs a few years ago, & it was another great step toward his reading fluency – plus he loved the online games!
We checked it out first by signing up for their free trial, and you can, too! 4 weeks FREE with no credit card required.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from some links on this page. Thanks for your support of Simple Homeschool, our family business!