Weekend homeschool links:
- Balancing homeschool and life
- Overwhelmed? Ask yourself this one question.
- Our Laura Ingalls Wilder road trip
- Learning dispositions: Your child’s learning personality
- Choosing routine over schedule
- LeVar Burton: On discussing tragedy with your kids
Do you long to give your kids a classical education, but never received one yourself? You need Mentoring in the Classics, created by my friends at TJEd.org!
It helps you LEARN the classics so you can TEACH the classics. I’ve participated for years now & have gleaned so much from their audio/video mentoring. Highly recommended!
My son Elijah used Reading Eggs a few years ago, & it was another great step toward his reading fluency – plus he loved the online games!
We checked it out first by signing up for their free trial, and you can, too! 4 weeks FREE with no credit card required.
This post contains affiliate links.