Remember to mark Monday, February 26th as the date to come join our
homeschool day in the life link-up & share your own post here!
Weekend homeschool links:
- Building strong family bonds within your homeschool
- NASA says we are born creative geniuses
- Teach your kids these 5 habits for lifelong healthy eating
- To the mom who doesn’t have family on call
- AlexaSchooling – Using the Amazon Echo or Homeschooling
- Share this mesmerizing candy-making video with your kids
- Jamie on Instagram: Which educational philosophy is best?
In our homeschool, no one program was that “magic bullet” when it comes to reading. Instead, each curriculum we tried played a role in taking a child another step down the road to reading.
If you have a child who needs to move one step further down that road, try Reading Eggs for free! The online lessons are fun and complaint-free, and they help kids master phonics, sight words, & more.
Most subscription boxes are aimed at young kids, but we have been having a blast lately with the Science Expeditions subscription from Little Passports–perfect for ages 9+!
The experiments are simple and quick (cue hallelujah chorus!), but they also work–and have had us all ooh-ing and aah-ing and chatting about what we’ve learned. And of course their global boxes for younger ages are perfect for exploring the world.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.