Weekend homeschool links:
- When you’re slumped down under that tree
- Parenting a child with ADHD
- Using fingers to count in math is not ‘baby-ish’
- That time I realized my 1st grader couldn’t use a butter knife
- A Montessori approach to homeschool: Where to start
- Grab your kids and learn: How an igloo keeps you warm
- Also, I put on my big girl pants and did my first Facebook Live this week!!
Have you been wanting to teach your kiddos to cook this year? My children loved the video classes and the kid-friendly/healthy recipes in Katie Kimball’s e-course, Kids Cook Real Food.
Anyone who enrolls before March 7th receives an extra $20 class on Healthy Breakfasts Kids Can Make! Wondering if the course is for you? Get a sneak peek this weekend to try it out!
Have you seen the lineup of speakers coming to Great Homeschool Conventions? From friends like Sarah Mackenzie to authors like S.D. Smith to special performances =
2018 conventions will be held in SC, TX, OH, CA, & MO starting next weekend thru July! Make plans now for the one nearest you.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.