Weekend homeschool links:
- Mom, is that really guilt you’re feeling?
- Mr. Rogers is going to be on stamp – YES!
- Elementary school triples recess time & the results are incredible
- Books to help kids learn about autism
- Basic life skills to teach your kids
- Show your kids sacred geometry in nature
- And I couldn’t love this car wash idea idea more!!
Do you hope to give your kids a classical education, but never received one yourself? Take a peek at Mentoring in the Classics.
It helps you LEARN the classics so you can TEACH the classics. I’ve participated for years now & have gleaned so much from the audio and video mentoring. Access a free trial here!
Do you need a new approach to reading and spelling? All About Reading and All About Spelling provide “open and go” lesson plans that are multi-sensory & based on the Orton-Gillingham approach, a method that has transformed language arts for many families.
Check out reviews of AAR/AAS from other Simple Homeschoolers here!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
If you found this post helpful, subscribe via email here to receive Jamie’s FREE ebook, Secrets of a Successful Homeschool Mom!