This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for your support of this site!
Enjoy this week’s links:
- What it means to make peace :: From contributor Melissa Camara Wilkins
- What we’ve learned about kids and sleep in 2015 :: Huff Post Parents
- Pick-me-ups for the homeschool mom who wants to pack ’em up :: Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers
- 10 reasons I’m grateful to homeschool high school :: Annie and Everything
- Reading aloud to kids who can’t sit still :: All About Reading
What we’re reading this week:
- Jamie, Age 39:
- Trishna, Age 12:
- Jonathan & Elijah, Ages 11 & 10:
Featured sponsors this week:
Do you have kids (ages 8 and up) who are space-crazy? Take a look at this Space Kit from littleBits electronics.
The lesson plans that come along were actually written by NASA & teach kids how to create a Mars-rover & a mini-satellite dish! Right now get $20 off any littleBits kit with the code LBFALL20OFF6.
“Education is education. We should learn everything and then choose which path to follow.”
~ Malala Yousafzai