Weekend homeschool links:
- 10 minute writing
- Big ol’ list of books by and about homeschoolers
- How to avoid the “curse of knowledge” as you homeschool
- 101 awesome summer activities
- People with “too many” interests are more likely to be successful
- 8 brutal truths of raising a book-loving kid
- Have a kiddo learning to tie shoes? Check out this trick!
The internet has changed everything when it comes to homeschooling, including music lessons! Gentle Guitar now offers online guitar lessons via Skype for ages 5-12.
Their program teaches music theory and a positive attitude, with a special emphasis on child nurturing & development. Schedule a free trial 30 minute lesson here to see for yourself!
Steve and I visited Edinburgh, Scotland recently and had an incredible weekend away thanks to this apartment we found on AirBnB! (I mean, just check out our view!!!)
If you’re heading anywhere this summer or fall, AirBnB is a fantastic way to save money. Sign up here and get an extra $40 off your first trip!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.