So fun discovering the Mark Twain library in Redding, CT last week!
Thank you, friends! Because so many of you bought and shared about Give Your Child the World on sale, it ended up at #86 in ALL Kindle books over the weekend, #16 in all non-fiction, & #2 in Religion/Spirituality:
And in case you haven’t downloaded your copy yet, it’s still 99 cents!
Weekend homeschool links:
- I fail my family every day – no matter what it looks like online
- Why academic teaching doesn’t help kids excel in life
- Reading readiness: The top 5 skills
- 10 homeschool questions I hear all the time and how I wish I could answer
- Creative homeschool organization ideas for small spaces
- Alphabet sound box: A fun way to learn letter sounds
- Try these ice activities on extra-hot days!
Is anyone in the market for a microscope for your upcoming homeschool year?
Home Science Tools has created a helpful page that explains the different types & helps you find the right fit at the right price for your kids’ ages and needs! Also check out their back-to-school science planning page and printable checklist.
Is summer starting to drag on a bit in your neck of the woods? If you could use a little variety, try an Ivy Kids box with your 3-8 year-olds!
These popular unit studies are based on kids’ books, & each month you receive the book & ALL the needed supplies. Use the code IVY20 for 20% OFF your 1st kit.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.