Hooray for brothers who share and love books!
Weekend homeschool links:
- Ways to track your homeschool outside of time spent at it
- The importance of failure
- A scholarship for homeschoolers
- A homeschool mom’s self-care plan for warding off anger
- Is your child struggling with handwriting?
- Watch this Mr. Rogers crayon video (Do you remember it?)
- Or try this fun alphabet activity on a hot day
Have you looked into Reading Eggs online program yet? If your kids have enjoyed their free trial, you might want to take advantage of this offer for the new homeschool year:
Purchase a year’s subscription to Reading Eggs for only $42 & receive a year of their program Mathseeds FREE–a savings of 28%! Take advantage of this offer here; good thru 9/1.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
If you found this post helpful, subscribe via email here to receive Jamie’s FREE ebook, Secrets of a Successful Homeschool Mom!