What a gift to celebrate 20 years of marriage last week!
Weekend homeschool links:
- I simplified my to-do list
- How to raise kids that are helpers
- 13 reasons why I love homeschooling ADHD
- Melting crayons with the sun
- 4 great ways to build listening comprehension
- Building sibling cooperation instead of competition
- Show your kids the struggles of making tacos in space
Stitch Fix(afflink) knocked it out of the park by picking this beautiful dress (& cardigan) that I wore to Hamilton on Broadway for our 20th anniversary! For years I thought I didn’t like dresses, but it turns out I just don’t like PICKING OUT dresses, LOL.
Thanks to Stitch Fix, I now have a handful that I love. I only get fixes a few times each year, but they have my style down. Remember they also style plus sizes as well as maternity!
We are 15 lessons into All About Reading. (afflink) Working with a struggling reader, I have to say this has been a beautiful fit for us both so far.
It cracks me up that as a mostly out-of-the-box unschooler, I enjoy the scripted lessons; they calm my worries and it’s a comfort to feel like I’m not making it up on my own. Worth checking out if you’re in a similar position!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
If you found this post helpful, subscribe via email here to receive Jamie’s FREE ebook, Secrets of a Successful Homeschool Mom!