What a gift to celebrate 20 years of marriage last week!
Weekend homeschool links:
- I simplified my to-do list
- How to raise kids that are helpers
- 13 reasons why I love homeschooling ADHD
- Melting crayons with the sun
- 4 great ways to build listening comprehension
- Building sibling cooperation instead of competition
- Show your kids the struggles of making tacos in space
Stitch Fix(afflink) knocked it out of the park by picking this beautiful dress (& cardigan) that I wore to Hamilton on Broadway for our 20th anniversary! For years I thought I didn’t like dresses, but it turns out I just don’t like PICKING OUT dresses, LOL.
Thanks to Stitch Fix, I now have a handful that I love. I only get fixes a few times each year, but they have my style down. Remember they also style plus sizes as well as maternity!
It cracks me up that as a mostly out-of-the-box unschooler, I enjoy the scripted lessons; they calm my worries and it’s a comfort to feel like I’m not making it up on my own. Worth checking out if you’re in a similar position!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.