The first week of autumn always equals fall treats and an
Anne of Green Gables mini-series marathon around here!!
Weekend homeschool links:
- An uncomplicated holiday to-do list
- Thousands applaud teen’s actions after finding $10,000 on street
- A prayer for our children this school year
- Our homeschool morning time loop schedule
- The kids’ club rule for spelling (I never realized there was a rule about this!)
- What do you think about Mary Poppins return?! (All I had to see was Lin-Manuel Miranda and I was all in!)
- When it’s fall in the south (As a NC girl now living in CT, I know both sides of this story!)
I’ve updated my audiobook deal directory with several new titles on sale (for less than $1), so make sure you take a peek!
From littles to teens to Mom and Dad, audiobooks are a fantastic way to add more reading hours to your homeschool day–and here you can build an entire audio library without breaking the bank!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
If you found this post helpful, subscribe via email here to receive Jamie’s FREE ebook, Secrets of a Successful Homeschool Mom!