Weekend homeschool links:
- How to control your anger when homeschooling gets hard
- If you only knew the amazing things your child could do without school
- Create a Christmas book advent calendar (w/ printable tags; a fun tradition!)
- Do not mistake inaction for boredom
- 31 free personal finance homeschool resources
- To make you smile: The love of a man for his turkey(s)
- Ha: What people say when they find out you homeschool
Be Naturally Curious downloadable unit studies are made by scientists for kids K-5 and combine stories, beautiful illustrations, hands-on activities, games, movement-based activities, and experiments.
Take 50% OFF all our mini-courses (including their new one, How Your Genes Work) with code SHWINTER2018 thru 12/31!
What first drew me to Oak Meadow curricula when we began homeschooling was its gentle, holistic methodology.
It gave me a bit of structure without overwhelming me with too much, and it reminded me to put relationships first! If you could use a similar approach, find out more here.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.