Weekend homeschool links:
- Do one brave thing
- 10 things grateful people do differently (Gratitude isn’t just for Thanksgiving)
- “School is very oppressive:” why homeschooling is on the rise
- Reading books may add years to your life (YES!)
- Favorite picture books for Christmas (Favs and new-to-me titles w/ a printable list)
- An advent calendar with an educational twist
- Share with your kids: A bubble freezing
Several of our Simple Homeschool sponsors have special holiday offers, discounts, and deals available for you this season! These companies are some of my favorites, and their offerings are high quality and heart-felt.
So if you’ve had your eye on any of their products this year, check them out here before they expire!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.