What an adventure this week–flying to Zondervan’s offices in Michigan to record the audio version of Introverted Mom. It has been a dream come true, and I CANNOT wait for you to read/listen to it! Preorder your copy here.
Meet me back here Tuesday for our 9th annual homeschool day in the life link up, beginning at 11am ET!
Weekend homeschool links:
- How to learn to love yourself (really)
- ABC Snacks: Eating your way through the alphabet (cute!)
- Special needs parents and PTSD
- How do I inspire my kids when I’m not inspiring? (I found Rachel’s video so encouraging!)
- 10 reasons why homeschool parents fear screen time
- Things I wish I would’ve known before starting to homeschool
Does your teen have an interest in tech? Check out The Animation Course! Created by a homeschool dad/professional animator, the 12 week course introduces 11-18 year-olds to this exciting field.
Students receive individualized video reviews of their assignments, laying the foundation for a future career. Spots fill up quickly, so get your student’s name on the list now for their summer program!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.