This post contains affiliate links.
Enjoy this collection of weekend homeschool links:
- Just filibuster. (My strategy for the hardest homeschool mornings) :: From contributor Kara Anderson of Quill and Camera
- Martin Gardner, puzzle master extraordinaire :: BBC News
- 45 gorgeous gifts kids can make :: How Wee Learn
- Why families choose homeschooling :: EducationNC
- How to create an in-home learning space when you don’t have any space :: Stay At Home Educator
What we’re reading this week:
- Jamie, Age 39:
- Trishna, Age 12:
- Jonathan & Elijah, Ages 11 & 10:
Featured sponsors this week:
Do you dread teaching writing? Why not outsource it through Time4Writing.com?
It’s an online writing program using real, certified instructors who are passionate about writing and give feedback to help your child improve. Meet the teachers and see how it works!
If you have early elementary kids who are eager to get into the kitchen, take a moment to check out Raddish!
Each monthly box includes 3 recipes to help kids create their own delicious dishes, plus ideas for learning activities, a patch for their apron, and more! Use code SIMPLEHOMESCHOOL for 20% off your 1st kit with a subscription.
“All of life is a constant education.” ~ Eleanor Roosevelt