This post contains affiliate links.
Enjoy this collection of weekend homeschool links:
- How to hit the reset button :: From contributor Melissa Camara Wilkins
- Her homeschool manifesto :: My Little Poppies
- The bucket :: The Highly Sensitive Homeschooler
- Learning through play :: Brave Writer
- Introducing Leadership Education :: YouTube (Love this 2 minute overview!)
What we’re reading this week:
- Jamie – Age 39:
- Trishna, Jonathan, Elijah – Ages 12, 11 & 10:
Featured sponsors this week:
We often get so concerned with “what” to teach that we neglect the “how” and “why.” If you’ve found yourself frustrated with trying to replicate “school” at “home,” do yourself a favor and check out Leadership Education.
Right now you can sign up for one of their most popular courses (a $160 value) completely FREE!
“When you study great teachers… you will learn much more from their caring and hard work than from their style.” ~ William Glasser