This post contains affiliate links.
Happy New Year, dear readers!!
Enjoy this collection of inspiring homeschool links:
- When people realize my son has autism :: From contributor Shawna Wingert of Not the Former Things
- The clever trick my dad used to turn me into a rabid reader at 8 years old :: Fatherly
- A place to learn :: The New York Times (an AWESOME review of this delightful picture book about homeschooling!)
- A venture capitalist searches for the purpose of school :: The Washington Post
- 31-day winter read-aloud challenge for your kids :: Amongst Lovely Things
- 15 new year’s resolutions for the introverted homeschool mom :: In case you need the reminder!!
What we’re reading this week:
- Jamie – Age 39:
- Trishna, Jonathan, Elijah – Ages 12, 11 & 10:
Featured sponsors this week:
“The word ‘education’ comes from the root e from ex, out, and duco, I lead. It means a leading out. To me education is a leading out of what is already there in the pupil’s soul.” ~ Muriel Spark, The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie