This post contains affiliate links.
Enjoy this collection of weekend homeschool links:
- Low enough to see inside :: From contributor Kari Patterson of Sacred Mundane
- Why educating my children does not scare me :: The Classical Unschooler
- Homeschooling students who have a chronic illness :: Blog, She Wrote
- DIY homeschool rhythm chart :: Clean
- What faith looks like when you are a mom :: Not the Former Things
What we’re reading this week:
- Jamie – Age 39:
- Trishna, Jonathan, Elijah – Ages 12, 11 & 10:
Featured sponsors this week:
It’s so easy (for me, at least!) to turn to extra screen time now that cold days are upon us. But if you’d like to find an alternative, try Sparkle Stories!
Over 800 audio stories for ages 3-9 available anytime, anywhere, and you can try out their new streaming app/website for 10 days FREE.
Two years ago when I sensed the need for a change in our homeschool, I found my answer in Time4Learning.com.
It can be used as a complete online curriculum, but we used it as enrichment and the kids liked the animated learning games. Take a peek if you could something new this winter!
“It was my teacher’s genius, her quick sympathy, her loving tact which made the first years of my education so beautiful.” ~ Helen Keller