This post contains affiliate links.
Pastry, tea, books, journal, & Panera = Jamie’s happy place
Enjoy this collection of weekend homeschool links:
- Faith brings a bag :: from contributor Kari Patterson of Sacred Mundane
- Parents want recess for their kids. Here’s why they should keep fighting for it :: The Washington Post
- T-shirt art contest for kids :: Draw Why Life is Good
- Free iPad apps for virtual field trips :: Edutopia
School failed my son, so I let him learn from video games :: Toronto Life
What we’re reading this week:
- Jamie – Age 40
- Trishna, Jonathan, Elijah – Ages 12, 11 & 10:
Featured sponsors this week:
My Stitch Fixes have become even more incredible since I started being SPECIFIC about what I want:
For my recent fix, I asked for a dress to wear to my 40th bday party last weekend. The one they sent fits like a glove and couldn’t have been better. And did you know Stitch Fix are now even carrying shoes?!
If you’ve had your eye on any of the Waldorf-inspired curricula from Christopherus Homeschool (like their lovely Kindergarten guide, my personal fav), right now you’re in luck!
Through March 21st use the code “SPRING2016” for 15% OFF all packages.
“There is creative reading as well as creative writing.”
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson