This post contains affiliate links.
We’re over halfway through this year’s homeschool day in the life series!
Make sure you haven’t missed any posts, and keep Monday, Feb 29th on your calendar as the day to visit here and “link up” to your own day in the life post from your blog!
Enjoy this collection of weekend homeschool links:
- The two voices we listen to :: From contributor Melissa Camara Wilkins
- Beatrix Potter story discovered after 100 years :: BBC News (yay!)
- Sir Ken Robinson: Full body education :: Zen Pencils
- Around the world FREE printable valentines :: Little Passports
- Let it go :: My (final, for now) post on Steady Mom
What we’re reading this week:
- Jamie – Age 39:
- Trishna, Jonathan, Elijah – Ages 12, 11 & 10:
Featured sponsors this week:
Have you had your eye on Oak Meadow’s PreK-12 curricula for a while? If so, now’s your chance: Through 2/14 everything in their bookstore is 15% OFF! (No code needed.)
In our first few years of homeschooling OM gave me a solid blueprint for our learning days–one that provided the gentle structure AND flexibility we needed.
“What is most important and valuable about the home as a base for children’s growth into the world is not that it is a better school than the schools, but that it isn’t a school at all.” ~ John Holt