This post contains affiliate links.
It was our first backyard sugaring off of the season this week–give it a try if you can!
Enjoy this collection of weekend homeschool links:
- Teaching my dyslexic child to read: Hands-on activities that really work :: From contributor Shawna Wingert of Not the Former Things
- Learn mapping skills with a scavenger hunt :: How Wee Learn
- Series that will turn your struggling reader into a voracious one :: Amongst Lovely Things
- Road to the White House 2016 :: C-SPAN Classroom
- I’m worried my child isn’t making enough progress :: All About Learning
What we’re reading this week:
- Jamie – Age 39:
- Trishna, Jonathan, Elijah – Ages 12, 11 & 10:
Featured sponsors this week:
Thank you for making me look as though I actually know how to put an outfit together! Thank you for adding color to my wardrobe. And above all, THANK YOU for making me NOT have to step foot in a store!
Have you given Stitch Fix a try yet? (As you can tell, I’m a fan!)
Magic School Bus fans in your neck of the woods? For a limited time, get a full year’s subscription to the MSB Science Club for 50% OFF & FREE US shipping through Educents!
Monthly packages ship to your door w/ supplies & experiments ready and waiting for you & yours. For ages 5-10.
“I want my children to understand the world, but not just because the world is fascinating and the human mind is curious. I want them to understand it so that they will be positioned to make it a better place.”
~ Howard Gardner