This post contains affiliate links.
Enjoy this collection of weekend homeschool links:
- The read-aloud revival booklist :: From contributor Sarah Mackenzie of The Read-Aloud Revival
- Scott Kelly’s year in space :: Quartz
- 6 ways to do math without a math book :: Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers
- Walking the beat in Mr. Rogers’ Neighborhood :: NPR
- Letting childhood linger in a world that rushes adulthood :: Motherhood and More
What we’re reading this week:
- Jamie – Age 40–woot!!
- Trishna, Jonathan, Elijah – Ages 12, 11 & 10:
Featured sponsors this week:
Spring has sprung in our neck of the woods & if you need a way to celebrate, take a peek at the nature-inspired guides from Whole Family Rhythms!
These early childhood educational plans celebrate the seasons with heart-warming activities and stories – be sure to download the free spring sample.
Do you ever get so concerned with “what” to teach that you neglect “how” & “why?”
If you’ve found yourself frustrated with replicating “school” at “home,” take a peek at the freedom of TJEd. Right now sign up for one of their most popular courses (a $160 value) completely free!
“I am not simply teaching the reading; I am teaching the reader.” ~ Kelly Gallagher