This post contains affiliate links.
Seeing one of the kids with this in hand hasn’t gotten old yet!
Weekend homeschool links:
- Teaching children Shakespeare at home
- How to get a house that cleans itself
- A homeschooling high school math and science story
- Huge collection of the BEST math card games
- Reading readiness: The top 5 skills
- To share w/ kids: Just a little something to put together this weekend 😉
What we’re reading this week:
- Jamie – Age 40
– Look Me in the Eye: My Life with Asperger’s
– Letters by a Modern Mystic
- Trishna, Jonathan, Elijah – Ages 12, 11 & 11:
– Black Ships Before Troy
– Crispin: The Cross of Lead
– Harriet Tubman: Freedom’s Trailblazer
What better way to get kids interested in the STEM fields than with hands-on experiments? (Homemade chocolate anyone?!!)
Home Science Tools has everything you need, all in organized kits! From tech to physics to even forensic science, they’ve got you covered.
Do you struggle with teaching writing in your homeschool? Hiring an online mentor could help!
Time4Writing.com offers one-on-one online writing courses for kids of all ages. Their instructors are passionate about writing and give feedback to help your child improve.
“Education is everywhere, prompting one to think, to consider, to remember.” ~ Louis L’Amour