This post contains affiliate links, and I receive a portion of each sale made.
Weekend homeschool links:
- Applying habit stacking to life as a homeschooling, work-at-home mom
- The lessons my kids can’t live without
- The Ultimate Guide to the Life of Fred Books
- Great monarch butterfly mystery solved
- Reader spotlight: Once upon a homeschool
- To share w/ kids: Life cycle of a dandelion
What we’re reading this week:
- Jamie – Age 40
- Trishna, Jonathan, Elijah – Ages 12, 11 & 11:
The weather is warming up, making it a perfect time to head outside with these nature-inspired guides from Whole Family Rhythms!
These early childhood educational plans celebrate the seasons with heart-warming activities & stories – download the free spring sample to take a peek.
If you are a fan of Five in a Row, you might love Ivy Kids. Both feature unit studies around classic kids’ books, but Ivy Kids SENDS the book & ALL the supplies you’ll need each month.
It’s like PreK/K in a box, with ways to adapt for ages 3-8! Get 20% OFF your 1st kit with code IVY20.
“Thank goodness I was never sent to school; it would have rubbed off some of the originality.”
~ Beatrix Potter