This post contains affiliate links. Thanks for your support!
Coloring Anne isn’t a bad way to pass time in the evenings!
Weekend homeschool links:
- Picture books aren’t just for young kids
- This is why all those weird moms homeschool
- How to stay awake while reading aloud
- 5 free audio stories for screen free week
- Reader spotlight: Kelly’s Day with 5 Kids
- To share w/ kids: How do schools of fish swim in harmony?
What we’re reading this week:
- Jamie – Age 40
- Trishna, Jonathan, Elijah – Ages 12, 11 & 11:
In all our years of homeschooling, I never found the perfect planner that exactly fit the way we did things.
But check out A Plan in Place – they design customized planners completely suited to YOU, with options for student planners as well!
Have you taken a peek at the new Christian audio series from the former producers of Adventures in Odyssey?
With a star-studded cast & Emmy-winning composer, Heirloom Audio dramatized 4 of G.A. Henty’s historical books. Use this link to get the set for a third of the regular cost!
“Actually, all education is self-education. A teacher is only a guide, to point out the way, and no school, no matter how excellent, can give you education. What you receive is like the outlines in a child’s coloring book. You must fill in the colors yourself.”
― Louis L’Amour