This post contains affiliate links.
Well, the Martin family had a life-changing moment earlier this week–one that’s been five years in the making!
Our UPS lady (not knowing that a piece of my heart was in the box) casually dropped this off on the porch.
I can’t even begin to describe all the feelings, all the tears, all the answered prayers represented here–AND I can’t wait for you to open the covers and see for yourself!
Thanks for all the support. It has meant so much.
Weekend homeschool links:
- Prayer cards: A simple tool that really works
- 4 easy tips for cooking during depression
- Here and now (on a mom’s final day of homeschooling)
- Natureschool (and learning how to learn)
- Reader spotlight: A day with two teens
- To share w/ kids: Is it better to walk or run in the rain?
What we’re reading this week:
- Jamie – Age 40
- Trishna, Jonathan, Elijah – Ages 12, 11 & 11:
Look at some of the fun colors that came in my recent Stitch Fix!
The card from my stylist started off by asking me how my birthday was, since last time I requested a new bday dress. I love the personalization they put into each box, I love having a few pieces that actually fit for a change, but most of all I LOVE not going to the store!
One of my favorite offerings from Dover Publications is their collection of historical discovery kits (like the one above!) that combine living books with activities.
They have kits covering the Revolutionary & Civil Wars, Shakespeare, WWII and more–use code WHAY for 25% OFF!
“The best book is not one that informs merely, but one that stirs the reader up to inform himself.” ~ A.W. Tozer