This post contains affiliate links.
Could it really be that summer’s on its way?!
Less than three weeks to go before Give Your Child the World enters THIS world!!
Are you interested in the book, but have been hesitant to order until you can read an excerpt for yourself? Well, Zondervan has put together an online sampler with two full chapters so you can check it out!
Just head here to download and read Chapter 1 (our family’s global story) and Chapter 6 (the Africa reading list).
Weekend homeschool links:
- When you feel like you are failing as a mom
- Teaching reading and spelling to autistic children
- School should revolve around home
- Why we chose to homeschool: All about play
- Reader spotlight: Once upon our homeschool
- To share w/ kids: The Spangler Effect – Ultimate Can Crusher
What we’re enjoying this week:
- Jamie – Age 40
– It’s Not Fair: Learning to Love the Life You Didn’t Choose
– Making Work Work for the Highly Sensitive Person
– History Mysteries to Study as a Family
- Trishna, Jonathan, Elijah – Ages 12 (her last tween day!), 11 & 11:
– Time Capsule: A Seriously Awesome Kid’s Journal
– Journey to the Bottomless Pit
– Making It Home (Time to Time Series)
Do you dream of starting a business, working from home in a way that lets you still be Mama and yet also earn an income?
My talented friend, Lisa Grace Byrne, has done just that and she’s leading a FREE video series to tell how! Her work is in wellness, but this series can inspire women in any field.
Considering using Life of Fred for math or language arts next year?
Educents breaks it down in this super-helpful Ultimate Guide to the Life of Fred Books! They’re also the cheapest place to buy Life of Fred online.
“Learning is by nature curiosity … prying into everything, reluctant to leave anything, material or immaterial, unexplained.” ~ Philo of Alexandria