This post contains affiliate links.
Enjoy this week’s homeschool links:
- You may be a homeschooling family if :: From contributor Kris Bales of Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers
- Dreaming boldly for the future of our children :: YouTube TedX
- Simplifying science and embarking on nature journaling :: Nicole V. Bennett
- Create a FREE garden and help save monarch butterflies :: National Wildlife Federation (A fun homeschool project for spring!)
- How to help your homeschooling friend with a new baby :: Real Life at Home
My recommendations this week:
Have you ever felt judged by another mom for your life choices? Or often we find ourselves on the judging side as well.
That’s why we so badly need this book – reminding us that even though women can be scary, they can also become dear, dear friends.
It always feels like a win when I find a title that all 5 family members look forward to – and since the kids became inspired when I recently finished The Hiding Place, I was excited to find something similar on their level. For ages 10+.
We’ve done nearly two years of touring the world via Little Passports so far, and it has added so much geography fun to our homeschool. Right now get $20 off a 12-month subscription with the code SPRING20.
Featured sponsors this week:
Sarah and her team really understand what it takes to give children the gift of imagination! With spring on the way, Imagine Childhood has a delightful selection of gardening, outdoor, and Easter-themed gifts, many for under $25.
Sparkle Stories have just released a new Easter-themed audio book, one featuring 10 separate stories to listen to each day through Easter
It features homeschooling siblings Martin & Sylvia and their family, who are inspired to create new Easter traditions by their Australian pen pals.
“She got on with her education. In her opinion, school kept on trying to interfere with it.” ~ Terry Pratchett