I can’t get enough of this coloring book (see my newest page above?!), and I’m so happy to have been able to share it with you this week!
Weekend homeschool links:
- Hold on to your hat … this year’s homeschool planning post
- 7 colleges for homeschooled, unschooled and self-directed learners
- 5 ways to invite the world into your home this school year
- Do your kids complain when it’s time for school?
- To laugh at w/ your kids: A well-trained walrus!
Are you looking for a holistic, creative curriculum addition this year? If you’re drawn to the Waldorf philosophy, make sure you take a peek at Christopherus Homeschool Resources.
I can truthfully say that their Kindergarten guide saved me from being a stressed out mama back in the day!
What better way to get kids interested in the STEM fields than with hands-on experiments? (Homemade chocolate anyone?!!)
Home Science Tools has everything you need, all in organized kits! From tech to physics to even forensic science, they’ve got you covered.
For those of you who completed the Read the World Summer Book Club: I’ll be choosing the winners after Labor Day weekend and emailing them next week, so you still have a few days to submit your prize entry forms if needed. And remember: Everyone “wins” the album Tales of Cultures Far and Near by Jim Weiss–enjoy!
This post may contain affiliate links.