Weekend homeschool links:
- 10 reasons you could never homeschool (and why you really can!)
- Simple things that help me stay balanced while homeschooling
- 5 things you think your kids can do (that they can’t) and 5 you think they can’t do (that they can)
- DIY wooden building blocks
- To share with kids: Math in unexpected places
Going through one of those seasons when you need the kids to learn more independently?
I’ve been there before, and the animated lessons/games from Time4Learning.com got us through! It can be used as a complete online curriculum, but we used it as enrichment and it was a perfect fit for the time.
If you’re new to homeschooling (or if you’ve just never taken a peek), check out Oak Meadow!
In our early years it gave a blueprint for our days, providing both gentle structure & flexibility. Their creative, holistic curricula goes from PreK-12th, with an optional accredited distance school. And right now high school students can find out more via their virtual open house.
This post may contain affiliate links. Thanks for your support!