Weekend homeschool links:
- 10 reasons you could never homeschool (and why you really can!)
- Simple things that help me stay balanced while homeschooling
- 5 things you think your kids can do (that they can’t) and 5 you think they can’t do (that they can)
- DIY wooden building blocks
- To share with kids: Math in unexpected places
Going through one of those seasons when you need the kids to learn more independently?
I’ve been there before, and the animated lessons/games from Time4Learning.com got us through! It can be used as a complete online curriculum, but we used it as enrichment and it was a perfect fit for the time.
If you’re new to homeschooling (or if you’ve just never taken a peek), check out Oak Meadow!
In our early years it gave a blueprint for our days, providing both gentle structure & flexibility. Their creative, holistic curricula goes from PreK-12th, with an optional accredited distance school. And right now high school students can find out more via their virtual open house.
This post may contain affiliate links.