Weekend homeschool links:
- My son is a child, not a bipolar diagnosis
- 31 days of hands-on learning stations
- How to survive homeschooling during pregnancy
- The ultimate guide to homeschooling with biographies
- To share with your kids: How to never turn a page yourself ever again
Let me introduce you to a new favorite resource: Around the World Stories! (Anyone who knows me at all will NOT be surprised to hear my enthusiasm.)
These are original audio stories with the unique intent of helping children discover & learn about the world–brilliant, right? Listen to a free story here.
Have you taken a look at these Montessori-inspired, hands-on geography tools from Pin It Maps? My eleven-year-old son Elijah adores these, and we’ve learned so much through them. I’m excited about diving into the newly released US maps, too.
Right now get 10% off with the code “HOME” at checkout!
This post may contain affiliate links.