Weekend homeschool links:
- The trouble with eclectic homeschooling
- Does your child struggle with handwriting?
- The ultimate guide to reading and books for children
- Top 10 Thanksgiving resources for homeschooling
- An open letter of love: To my rolling cart
- To do with your kids: Fall leaf projects for many ages
Isn’t this the best color for fall & the holidays? Thanks to my latest Stitch Fix, this sweater just completed my autumn wardrobe!
This and the other shirt I kept (love that lace on the front!) fit perfectly, just the way the stylists know I like it. And with the holidays approaching, it’s the ideal time to try it out! Share your budget, size, & style, & say bye-bye to the crowded mall for good.
Are you looking for a holistic, creative curriculum? If you’re drawn to the Waldorf philosophy, make sure you take a peek at Christopherus Homeschool Resources.
This post may contain affiliate links.