Weekend homeschool links:
- 10 posts to help you tackle your second semester
- What children need even more than presents this holiday season
- When mama loses her merry
- 7 smart decisions to make when you crave simple sanity
- Fun to share with kids this week: How candy canes are made
Have you taken a look at these Montessori-inspired, hands-on geography maps from Pin It Maps? My eleven-year-old son Elijah adores these, and we’ve learned so much through them.
I’m excited about diving into the newly released US history maps, too. Right now get 10% off with the code “HOME” at checkout!