Readers in California, Missouri, and Ohio:
Weekend homeschool links:
- The care and keeping of my inner nerd
- The question to answer before your head hits the pillow tonight
- 30 important things that tests can’t measure
- The motherhood days we do not talk about (but we should)
- Fun to try at home: Seed sprouting suggestions
- To enjoy w/ the kids: The Potato Fairy
Have you heard of the Homeschool Buyers Co-op? It gets homeschooling families HUGE discounts on popular curricula/resources, in all subject areas!
We’ve used it a ton, including for this typing program that also helps kiddos learn to read and spell! So perfect for my delayed reader.
The downloadable science mini-courses from Be Naturally Curious are super-inexpensive, created by professional scientists/passionate nature lovers, & ideal for K-5th graders!
Each course (14 to choose from) teaches concepts through stories, crafts, games, movement-based activities, and experiments.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I get commissions for purchases made through some of the links.