Our Heal the World Book Club will be ending soon, and all the members have worked (and read) so hard raising money for the education of child trafficking survivors in the Philippines through Love146:
Whether your family participated in our book club or not, we’d love to invite you to contribute toward our cause and help our gauge grow higher! Details here.
Weekend homeschool links:
- Separation anxiety and the older child
- On getting started with homeschooling
- The simple guide to enjoying Shakespeare with kids
- Playdough is for the birds (spring craft!)
- But, what about socialization?
- To play with the kids: The Donut Game
Have you seen the incredible lineup of speakers/personalities coming to Great Homeschool Conventions?
From friends like Sarah Mackenzie to authors like S.D. Smith to special performances = amazing! Conventions still to come in California & Missouri this summer–details here.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I get commissions for purchases made through some of the links. Thanks for your support of Simple Homeschool!