Friends, could you help me with a quick question?
A handful of you have written and asked me to consider doing the Read the World Summer Book Club again this year. I’m so blessed that you’d love a repeat, but before investing any time in it I just wanted to make sure there’s enough interest–so would you please let me know right here?
Please do so even if your answer is no so I can get a clear picture–it will only take a few seconds. Thanks so much!
Weekend homeschool links:
- 3 hypocritical things adults say to kids
- 8 ways to motivate kids to read
- Gardening books & resources for your little nature lover
- On how Little Passports got started (so interesting–start your subscription to LP here!)
- Creating a homeschool mom capsule wardrobe
- What I learned from Anne Lamott, The West Wing, & some babies
What better way to get kids interested in the STEM fields than with hands-on experiments?
Home Science Tools has everything you need for K-12 science, in organized kits! And right now you can save an extra 10% with the code SALE17B – find this chocolate kit listed under Gr 3-5, Chemistry!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I get commissions from each bundle sold through links on this page. Thanks for your support of Simple Homeschool, our family business!