- Facing resistance from your kids :: Yarns of the Heart (Jena’s blog was so helpful to me as an early homeschooler; I have so many of her posts bookmarked to refer back to!)
- Why are homeschooled kids so annoying? :: Catholic Exchange
- DIY soap crayons – made by kids :: Childhood 101
- It really is enough :: Brave Writer
- Father’s Day by the numbers :: Forbes
The winner of yesterday’s Sparkle Stories giveaway is Krista C.–congratulations!
If you didn’t win, be sure to check out the special offers from Sparkle so you can try out these high-quality audio stories with your kids.
“A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society.” ~ Billy Graham