- How to stay sane when your schedule gets manic :: From contributor Rachel Wolf of Lusa Organics skin care and Clean
- Invisible bike helmet from Sweden :: Traveling Greener (inspiring!)
- Are you suffering from Tired-Think? A quiz. :: Conversion Diary
- “I don’t want to disappoint you” :: Brave Writer (so good for a perspective switch!)
- Pope Francis’ embrace of a severely disfigured man touches world :: CNN
The winner of yesterday’s giveaway from Artterro is Stephanie H. – congratulations!
Remember, Artterro is offering all readers 20% off orders through December 15th! Just use the code “SHS20″ at checkout.
“…a good book can teach you about the world and about yourself. You learn more than how to read better; you also learn more about life. You become wiser…in the sense that you are more deeply aware of the great and enduring truths of human life.”
~ Mortimer J. Adler, How to Read a Book: The Classic Guide to Intelligent Reading