Happy 9th birthday to my Elijah-boy!
- Dark chocolate peanut butter dairy free milkshake :: From contributor Cheryl Pitt of the 2:1 conference
- Spring Green: on depression, being an “older” mom, and going gray (or what I’m doing instead of getting a tattoo) :: K Elizabeth Fleck
- How to raise happy kids, according to science :: The Week
- The big picture of roadschooling :: MommyHiker.com
- A dozen ways to revel in poetry :: Laura Grace Weldon
And the winner of yesterday’s giveaway from A Thomas Jefferson Education is Kate Christy – congratulations!
If you didn’t win, remember to check out the discounted Simple Homeschool Bundle (use the code “SIMPLEBONUS13” to get it for just $42) and/or a subscription to Mentoring in the Classics – I’m taking this ecourse alongside the DeMilles and learning so much – highly recommend it!
“Knowledge that is acquired under compulsion obtains no hold on the mind.”
~ Albert Einstein