Coming to you today with just one weekend link, but a special one at that:
Here’s a description:
Fifty Books to Enjoy with Kids is a reading guide for parents of young children, aged 2 to 8. It provides titles and book information for 50 “must-reads” for little people. Not only that, it provides extension activities to take the story farther, to play together, to explore together and to just enjoy the novelty of a great book.
Fifty Books to Enjoy with Kids offers parents a summer reading program for young children, those who are often left out of library and bookstore programs. Preschoolers are people, too! But the stories listed will appeal to readers of all ages.
Here’s what the book provides:
- A reading guide of 50 books and a synopsis for each
- Links to the World Cat library catalog so parents can easily find the books in their local library
- Extension activities, recipes, and field trip ideas for each book on the list
- Printable reading logs for kids to track their books
- Printable book marks in full color as well as blank ones for kids to color themselves
- Reading awards for a job well done
Jessica is currently offering a special deal on her e-book. Until Tuesday evening, July 3rd, you can download the PDF version for just $5. Head here to buy your copy and get reading!
Disclosure: Some affiliate links are included in this post.