This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for your support of this site!
For those you who have had your eye on this year’s Ultimate Homemaking Bundle, keep in mind that the deal ends on Monday, so don’t wait too late to order.
It would be a great gift to request from your spouse with Mother’s Day coming up. Just check out the bonuses alone, which are worth $300–far more than the price of the entire bundle itself!
Enjoy this week’s homeschool links:
- From picture books to chapter books and novels :: From contributor Sarah Mackenzie of Amongst Lovely Things
- Why we loved Gilbert Blythe :: The New Yorker (Still so saddened by this news.)
- Important things that tests can’t measure :: All About Learning
- Confessions of an un-socialized public schooled child :: Huffington Post Parents
- To the mama who feels like she never gets enough done (my productivity secret) :: My post this week on Steady Mom