Written by Jamie Martin, editor of Simple Homeschool and founder of Steady Mom
We’ll return to our regularly scheduled programming here tomorrow, but today is reserved for my favorite part of hosting giveaways–announcing the winners! So let’s do that now, shall we?
Oak Meadow winner:
- Candace, who said, “I do enjoy putting together my own curriculum and unit studies, however, I am finding that with adding my 3rd student this year that it is becoming harder and harder to to! I have heard many great things about Oak Meadow and would love to give it a try!!”
FBS Books winner:
- Hope Cooley, who said, “Finding materials to teach reading/phonics is my biggest challenge.”
Finding YOUR Joy winners:
- Meghann P., who said, “I’m definitely behind the camera – I’m the only one in the family who remembers to bring it. I’d love to be in more of the pictures, but it’s hard to get my husband to take any.”
- Melissa, who said, “I am always behind the camera (unless my son wants to take a picture of me….which in that case my head is usually not included in the picture–HA! HA!)”
- Lisa Todd, who said, “I am behind the camera 99.9% of the time, my kids always look back at photos and ask where i was. I yearn for a photographic journey of every moment with my family. I was not blessed with a husband and children until I was over 40 and I feel like I have waited forever and want to preserve as many special moments as possible in a beautiful, memorable way.”
Congratulations to all the winners! And for those of you still in the midst of back to school planning, please spend some time checking out our wonderful sponsors: Oak Meadow, FBS Books, and Willette Designs!