Our Read the World Summer Book Club begins on Monday–you’re joining in, aren’t you?!
Just come back here on Monday for printables and fun to kick off Multicultural Week! (Check out the whole calendar here…) And if you aren’t sure what books to check out, the Instagram hashtag is already hopping with folks sharing their discoveries!
If you’ve been trying to decide whether to come along, here’s a blog comment from Dorcas that may help:
“I just listened to you on Inspired to Action’s podcast and I was so inspired! You gave me goosebumps repeatedly. I love your heart for the world. That is exactly what I want to foster in my children.
I had already been thinking about your book, but I went right to Amazon and put it in the cart. Can’t wait to get it and join in on this summer club!”
Weekend homeschool links:
- Episode 48 of the Read-Aloud Revival podcast (I chat about meeting LeVar Burton, among other less-important things!)
- The way we test our kids is broken
- 10 best online game sites for math
- Reader Spotlight: School at Home, Part 1
- To share w/ kids: A new way to create casts!
What we’re reading this week: