Thank you for subscribing to Simple Homeschool! I’m so grateful to have you here, and I hope this blog will be a blessing to your entire family.
IMPORTANT: Many new subscribers end up NEVER receiving any emails from me, as Google flags them and puts them into your “Promotions” folder. If you feel like you’re missing emails, you’ll probably find them there! Here’s how to make sure that doesn’t happen:
In standard Gmail, go to Settings (top right, gear icon). Select “Configure Inbox.” Deselect the box “Promotions” if it is currently checked and then click “Save.”
In Gmail Inbox, it’s almost the same, but settings are at the bottom of the left sidebar (still a gear icon). Go to Settings. Select “Labels,” then toggle the switch for “Promos” to Off. Click “Done.”
Yay, now that that’s out of the way, on to the fun!
Since you’re a subscriber now, you’ll receive a short email notification each time there’s a new post to check out, AND you’ll also receive my ebook, Secrets of a Successful Homeschool Mom FREE!
While you wait, here are some of the most helpful pages on Simple Homeschool to start with:
- How to homeschool: Links to get you started
- 10 things every new homeschooler should know
- I want to homeschool, but don’t want the responsibility
- 10 ways you’re making your homeschool day harder than it needs to be
- The homeschool hack that’s saved my sanity for 8 years
- A homeschool day in the life