Happy 2022 to you and yours! A quick mention that my Introverted Moms community reopens to new members next Friday, Jan 7 before we kick off our spring semester – get a sneak peek of what’s coming and add your name to the waiting list here so you’ll be the first to know! I’d love to have you join us.
New Year homeschool links:
- What I Learned from my Everyday Bravery Challenge
- Does my Gifted Child Really Need a Label?
- How to Love Your Kids (When You Don’t Really Like Them)
- Non-College Options for High School Homeschoolers
- How All About Spelling Saved My Son with Dyslexia
- 10 years ago on the blog: The Halfway Point, Evaluating Our Year’s Progress
- This week on the Simple Homeschool podcast: Episode 78, Motivation for the Winter-Weary Homeschool Mom
I love introducing you to our brand new sponsors, so please join me in welcoming Supernow – a subscription to live enrichment classes for ages 4-10 designed to make interactive learning fun!
Plans start at just $9/month for unlimited classes across STEM, theater, movement, geography, art and beyond – start a free trial and get your first month for $1 w/ code SIMPLEHOMESCHOOL!
Looking to engage a tech-loving teen in your homeschool for 2022? Check out Film School 4 Teens and their family-friendly online courses that connect with teens and offer easy elective credits.
Choose from Filmmaking, Photography, Youtube, and Acting, and as a subscriber to Simple Homeschool you can enroll with a 15% discount and receive a physical workbook at no extra charge!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.
What’s Your Homeschool Mom Personality? Take Jamie’s quiz now and receive a free personality report to help you organize your homeschool based on what your personality type needs most!