This post contains affiliate links.
Enjoy this week’s inspiring homeschool links:
- Hypervigilance and mothering a child with autism :: From contributor Shawna Wingert of Not the Former Things
- Ask these 3 questions when you’re decluttering toys :: The Art of Simple
- 15 helpful resources for homeschooling older children :: Homegrown Learners
- Someday there will be silence :: Motherhood and More
- LIVE – Creating a life you love :: Really enjoying being a part of this for October!
What we’re reading this week:
- Jamie, Age 39:
- Trishna, Age 12:
- Jonathan & Elijah, Ages 11 & 10:
Featured sponsors this week:
Interested in attending one of the Great Homeschool Conventions in 2016 (SC, OH, TX, CA)? Go ahead and buy your tickets now at a discount, before prices go up.
Check out the lineup of incredible speakers…including the lovely Sarah Mackenzie and Ann Voskamp!
Do you have a science lover in your homeschool…or would you like to inspire one during the upcoming holiday season?
“The secret of education lies in respecting the pupil.”
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson