In today’s post: A Year Without the Internet, What Can a President Really Do, Lessons from an Early American Homeschooler, Redwall, plus several more titles! Click through to download.
All of the resources below were available free or on offer at the time this post was put together, but keep in mind that Amazon freebies/deals change rapidly, so don’t wait to download those that interest you. I’d also recommend double-checking that the price hasn’t changed before clicking to order!
Also, a disclaimer: I’ve done my best to choose titles I think my readers would enjoy, but I haven’t read all of the books listed below. Please preview to determine what’s appropriate for you and yours. Have fun!
Current Kindle Freebies:
Current Kindle Deals:
If you’re unable to see the book images above, here are the details in list form:
- The Funky & Frugal Housewife (written by a homeschooling mom)
- Tids and Bits: Illustrated Reflections on Daily Living
- The Call of the Wild
- What Can a President Really Do? (from the “Who Was?” publishers)
- Ben Hur: A Tale of the Christ
- Nathaniel Hawthorne: Lessons from an Early American Homeschooler
- What Falls From the Sky (Reading this now and LOVING Esther’s account of going a year without the internet–wow)
- The Clean Eating Cookbook
- Redwall (My Elijah loves this series! For ages 10 and up)
- Plants You Can’t Kill
- Honey for a Teen’s Heart (Are you kidding me? Such an incredible price for this!)
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy
This post contains affiliate links.