So honored to find out that THE Cathy Duffy reviewed Give Your Child the World recently!
My favorite excerpts:
“Martin’s love and concern for others shines through in these chapters in a way that I find infectious in the best sense…
Many other books have been written that list recommended children’s books, but Give Your Child the World is particularly apt for today’s more-globally conscious society.”
Weekend homeschool links:
- Three types of friends that every parent needs
- How these parents work and homeschool too
- The Green Ember Series library checklist (Have you read this yet?)
- Easy Project: How to make super soaker sponge water bombs
- A fun science experiment to do this week!
- See the kids’ maps that won a global contest
Looking for something different for your homeschool this coming year? Take a peek at Oak Meadow!
In our early homeschooling years OM gave a lovely blueprint to our days, offering both gentle structure and flexibility. Their creative, holistic curricula goes from PreK-12th, with an optional distance school to join.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I get a small commission from some links on this page. Thanks for your support of Simple Homeschool, our family business!