In today’s post: Writing prompts, US History, Mary DeMuth, Hidden Figures, plus several more deals on Kindle and audio! Click through to download.
All of the resources below were available free or on sale at the time this post was put together, but keep in mind that Amazon freebies/deals change rapidly, so don’t wait to download those that interest you. I’d also recommend double-checking that the price hasn’t changed before clicking to order!
Also, a disclaimer: I’ve done my best to choose titles I think my readers would enjoy, but I haven’t read all of the books listed below. Please preview to determine what’s appropriate for you and yours. Have fun!
Current Kindle Freebies:
Current Kindle Deals:
Current Audiobook Deals:
—–>Plus check out all the other audiobooks currently on sale for only 99 cents right here! (On the Kindle ebook page, click the box “Add Audible book for 99 cents” and then “buy” the Kindle book, even if it’s free.)
Note: If you have an Amazon account in the US you can easily take advantage of these audio deals. All you need is the free Audible app downloaded to your device of choice–you DON’T need an Audible subscription.
Then you just purchase an audio book via the area that says “Buy with 1-click” when you click on the links above. When you next login to your device and the Audible app, your book purchase will magically appear there, available for you to download and listen to in the car, at home, wherever! If you have trouble on a mobile device, try on a laptop or desktop instead!
If you’re unable to see the images above, here are the details in list form:
- 365 Journal Writing Prompts (could be fun to use with the kids!)
- Live Uncaged: Find the Freedom You’ve Always Wanted
- US History Sourcebook
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Hidden Figures: Young Readers Edition (for ages 9+)
- 50 Children – a WWII true story
- The Year of Less
- The Shack
- The Worst Hard Time: The Untold Story of Those Who Survived the Great American Dust Bowl
- Wives and Daughters by Elizabeth Gaskell (for Jane Austen fans!)
- The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin (perfect for US history studies)
- A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens (for ages 14+)
- In His Steps by Charles Sheldon (I’m listening to this Christian classic right now!)
- Ivanhoe (A Medieval adventure story for ages 13+)
- Pollyanna (for ages 8+)
If you found this post helpful, subscribe via email here to receive Jamie’s FREE ebook, Secrets of a Successful Homeschool Mom!
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission for purchases made through them.