That moment when you get to wake your plane-adoring, travel-loving son at 5am to surprise him with the news that he has ten minutes to pack before leaving with Daddy for London!
What better birthday present could an almost 13-year-old ask for?!
Weekend homeschool links:
- To the mom crying in the parking lot
- How many Newbery Medal-winning children’s books have you read?
- 4 spelling strategies you won’t want to miss
- Embracing rabbit trails in your homeschool
- 6 problems with our school system
- And take a peek (with your kids!) at these blacktip sharks migrating!
The downloadable science mini-courses from Be Naturally Curious are super-inexpensive, created by professional scientists/passionate nature lovers, & ideal for K-5th graders.
Each course (15 in total) teaches concepts through stories, crafts, games, movement-based activities, and experiments. Right now take 50% OFF their already low prices with the code SPRINGSCIENCE18 – good through April 15th!
If you’re new to homeschooling, I’d definitely recommend you check out Oak Meadow. In our early years it gave me a flexible, gentle blueprint for our learning days while I was figuring this new lifestyle out!
Their curricula goes from PreK-12th grade, with an optional accredited distance school to join for extra support.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission from some of the links on this page.